Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Target Trip - November 19th Deals


Regular Price: $45.79
I Paid: $16.75
63% Total Savings

Hellman's Olive Oil: This was actually just a good sale at Target so I decided to buy. The squeeze bottles are so much easier than the tub when I'm in a hurry. 

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo: This was on sale for $5.59 at Target. I had a $1 off coupon and a $1 rebate on Snap. 

Bush's Honey Flavour: My sister in law texted me about this deal the other day. They were on sale for $1.25 each at Target and I printed a $1 off coupon. 

Dawn: My favourite brand, I currently have like 6 containers on my shelf. Guess I won't need to buy dishsoap in 2015. On sale $2.00 at Target, and I used a $0.50 coupon. 

Secret: These were on sale for $2.47 at Real Canadian Superstore, so I pricematched. The I used a $1 off any Secret product coupon. 

Softsoap: Just another good deal. $1.98 at Superstore so I just pricematched. 

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion: Best deal of the day. These things are regular $11.50, so $23.00 but I only paid $4.98 for both. Aveeno lotion was on sale at Superstore for $4.98. It didn't specify what size so I grabbed two of the biggest one and the lady let me price match it. Then, I had a coupon for $5.00 off when you buy two Aveeno products. 

Overall, it was a pretty good trip. My plan was to take advantage of the deals over the next few weeks, stock up the pantry and then basically avoid having to buy most household items in 2015. Unless I come across some irresistible deals, then I will stock up a bit more.  




No comments:

Post a Comment